Keep Your House More Comfortable

If your house was built before 1945, chances are your outside walls do not have any insulation in them. Did you know that you can insulate the walls while keeping the drywall and exterior of the house intact? An installation method, called “drill-and-fill” insulation, provides a fairly unintrusive method for installing insulation in older homes. This will help keep your house more comfortable while cutting down on the energy bills!

Available Rebates

$3000 – For adding at least R20 to 100% of the building (1) (2)
$1750 – For adding at least R9 to 100% of building to achieve a minimum or R12 (1) (2)
$1000 – For adding at least R3.8 to 100% of building to achieve a minimum or R12 (1) (2) (3)

(1) This rebate is pro-rated based on the percentage of wall area insulated and does not include walls between individual units. For a semi-detached, rebates are 75% of the amounts shown, row houses are 50%.

(2) Must upgrade at least 20% to be eligible.

(3) Homes with less than 2×4 wall structure are exempt from R12 minimum with mandatory photo documentation of wall structure (applicable in homes with double or triple brick (not 2×4 or 2×6 structure).

Planning renovations or upgrades to your home in the near future?

With the Home Reno Rebate from Union Gas and Enbridge you could be eligible for up to $5,000 in renovation rebates. Find out how you qualify.

Call (519) 771-2451 today!